Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Printable Scripture Cards.

Hello, friends!
This is my last week at home before starting my junior year of college. (That's so crazy that I am a junior in college now!) I have been learning so much this summer about myself and God and His purpose for me. In order to keep my mind focused on Christ while I am at school and just in general, I thought I would place some verses in the places I spend a lot of time (car, agenda, etc.). I made this printable that you can print out and cut apart. You could also place the cards on top of some scrapbook paper for some added pizazz! Hopefully, you can find some of these verses helpful and good reminders to be a reflection of Christ!

// Faithfulness Breeds Faithfulness //


Just right-click on the image, save it to your computer, and print! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment