Friday, July 3, 2015

Bucket List.

I like to dream. And I like making lists. I also like crossing off lists. Just to be fun, I thought I’d make a list of things, in no particular order, I’d like to do someday. Check back to see what I’ve crossed off! What are some things you would like to do?

  1. Decorate Christmas presents cutely
  2. See Harry Connick Jr. in concert
  3. Go to NYC
  4. Go ice skating outside
  5. Have breakfast in front of Tiffany’s (or at least have my picture taken)
  6. Worship with Bethel Music
  7. Buy a Lilly Pulitzer dress
  8. Go to a ball
  9. Make a video blog
  10. Go to a movie in a theater with reclining chairs
  11. Go to a state or county fair
  12. Host a Valentine’s party
  13. Open an Etsy store
  14. Go see a professional ballet at the Joffrey Chicago
  15. Swap blogs for a day with a friend
  16. Sew a new piece of clothing
  17. Make a scrapbook for college
  18. Learn how to play the harp
  19. Finally get my dorm room decorated the way I like it
  20. Learn how to ballroom dance
  21. Surprise someone
  22. Buy something ugly and remake it
  23. Have tea in London
  24. Make a bucket list for a season and complete it
  25. Be brave and go to a Zumba class
  26. Take a floral design class
  27. Can peaches or make jam
  28. Dress up like a cow for free Chick-fil-a 
  29. Do something that is fun, yet scary at the same time
  30. Write a children’s book
  31. Go to an outdoor movie
  32. Create sidewalk chalk masterpieces
  33. Go to a farmer’s market
  34. Take a day trip with friends
  35. Plant a garden
  36. Pick a place to live after college
  37. Meet someone special
  38. Be surprised

No comments:

Post a Comment