Thursday, August 4, 2016

Recipe Share Thursday: Cheesy Chicken Roll-Ups.

Hello friends! Today is the first in a series of recipe sharing posts. I love to cook and bake and finding new recipes that are delicious is even more fun! I recently shared a banana muffin recipe (not part of this series) that I found on Pinterest and I hope you get a chance to make it. The first recipe I want to share if from my favorite vlogger, Rachel Earls. She recently made this recipe for her husband and I thought it looked good so I decided to make it for my family! It was super easy and relatively quick to make for a weeknight dinner. I made a little graphic with the recipe on it if you want to print it or have something cuter to follow than plain text when making it. Without further ado...here is the recipe for Cheesy Chicken Roll-Ups!


Cheesy Chicken Roll-Ups
Servings: 4-8 servings (It made 2 per each person)
Prep & Cook Time: 1 hour
Temp: 350 F

Ingredients:
6 oz cooked chicken breast, shredded
1 can crescent rolls
1 can cream of chicken soup
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup shredded cheese

Directions:
Mix together milk, soup and cheese -- set aside. Separate crescent rolls into 8 triangles. Spread about 1/3 cup of soup mixture in bottom of 9x13 dish. Top the large part of the crescent triangle with the shredded chicken. Top each crescent roll with 1/2 TBS of soup mixture. Roll crescent rolls up and place in dish (2 rows of 4). Pour remaining soup mixture over crescent rolls. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until bubbly.

This dish pairs well with green beans as a side. I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as my family did and have a wonderful weekend! (Also if you are looking for a good movie to watch this weekend, "The Hunters" on Netflix is good! It's a modern-day treasure hunting movie about a family looking for fairytale artifacts around the globe. It's a Hallmark movie, which are usually good!)

No comments:

Post a Comment