Thursday, January 8, 2015

Word and Verse.


Looking back on this past year, many things have changed and I have changed as well. From starting to college to growing as a person, there are many things to share. When I graduated high school I thought I knew what I wanted and that I knew how a lot of things worked, but the truth is….I didn’t. God has made it evident over the past few months that ultimately He is in control and all things work out for those who love Him. At the beginning of this year I realize that this will be a good year. A good year for growth in my spiritual life, academic life, and personal life. A while back I heard about picking a word for the year. I tried that once, but quickly forgot. This year I feel as if God is pointing me towards the word “thankful” and realizing all of the gifts and blessings that are ahead of me as I walk in His light. The other night as I was reading my devotions I read Jeremiah 29:11. I have read this verse multiple times and always thought it was everyone’s “go to” verse. This time was different. I realized that He does have a plan for me and He wants me to prosper in the plan He has laid out for me. This year I will trust in knowing that He has a plan in every situation I go through and that He is faithful.

-C


No comments:

Post a Comment