Sunday, June 21, 2015

Paper Plate & Classroom Fun.


Some days as I peruse Pinterest, I get so excited about teaching my future students! The cute bulletin board ideas with the burlap bows and cardboard ladybugs, neat desk ideas for student’s names, adorable reading nooks with teddy bear reading buddies, and of course (my favorite) crafts and activities for every lesson and holiday! I have seen some of the cutest ideas for crafts and they look so fun! Growing up I was always called “creative” and I’m so glad I was. Doing crafts has always been a hobby of mine and I’m so excited to get to make them with my students. However, I know that as a teacher my salary will probably not support all my crafting habits. This is where my “creativeness” will come into play. Recently, I have seen cute crafts using paper plates (which are cheap!). I’m also thrilled to decorate bulletin boards! Here are some of my favorite ideas and all of the pictures are via Pinterest.   









Here are the links to my Pinterest boards for both class crafts and bulletin boards and class decorations

I hope you can find some good ideas for your classrooms or anything else! 


1 comment:

  1. Cute craft ideas! I especially like the "If You Give a Mouse a Cookie" crafts. I think paper plate crafts are great. In my ballet classes, we used paper plates to make a simple streamer craft that they could danced with. I think they enjoyed it. I love getting ideas from Pinterest!

    ReplyDelete